Premium Breathable neoprene material ensure comfortable all day usage
Simple, strong Velcro fastening system
Designed and approved by NHS clinicians
Ideal for healing wrist fractures, wrist sprain, RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritic conditions.
Removeable Aluminium Splint and machine washable
Maintains full finger movement with support on wrist
Manufactured in USA
- Our medical graded neoprene wrist support is used widely in NHS and private sports clinic, a professional and NHS approved product that is perfect for providing support following fracture or sprained wrist.
- This lightweight wrist brace features an aluminim splint and adjustable Velcro straps.
- Pefect for providign support and relieving straing following sprains and fractures.
- For sufferers of Carpal Tunnel syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendon and soft tissue injuries, Neuropathic dysfunction and Scaphoid injury.
- Lightweight design makes it ideal for those who want to continue with work and resume sporting activities.