Thunder god vine is a perennial vine native to China, Japan, and Korea. It has been used in China for health purposes for hundreds of years. Ancient Chinese practitioners used the root of thunder god vine to treat a range of conditions.
Common Name: thunder god vine, threewingnut, lei gong teng
Scientific Name: Tripterygium wilfordii
Extracts are prepared from the skinned root of the thunder god vine. Other portions of the Thunder God Vine are not edible, or for human consumption.
Your health care provider may have recommended this product for other conditions. Contact a health care provider if you have questions.
Avoid use during pregnancy/lactation.
- Thunder God Vine Root Capsules 200mg 90 Count Bottle
- Extract 20:1 Tripterygium Wilfordii. More potent than 5:1 or 10:1 extracts
- Made only from the peeled root of the Thunder God Vine
- Trace elements (heavy metals) analysis performed by an independent lab: Our product is well under guidelines.
- Contains naturally occurring Celastrol and Triptolide