The TT-21AL Analogue Tens machine from Totally TENS provides pain relief through electrotherapy. TENS or transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation is an effective and drug free method of pain relief which works by delivering electrical impulses which stimulate the nerve fibres. This promotes the production of endorphins which are the body’s natural pain killers. Additionally TENS therapy can help block pain pathways, effectively controlling many causes of pain.
- This analogue TPN style TENS machine from Totally TENS is the same style as those used by the NHS and preferred by many patients due to the ease of use of the controls.
- Adjustable intensity controls which are easy to use and easily accessible on top of the machine. Pulse rate 2Hz-150Hz (adjustable ) Pulse Width 30μs – 260μs (adjustable) Dials protected by see through sliding cover panel
- •Time Control – Treatment time can be preset with timer control. This switch has 3 positions: 30 minutes, 60 minutes and continuous. Useful for all type of pain including conditions such as, back pain, whiplash, rheumatism, arthritis, muscular pain, painful joints, menstrual pain, sports injuries, sciatica, post operative pain etc.
- Includes 1 TENS device, 4 electrode pads, 2 lead wires, 1 user manual, 9 volt battery and soft carry case
- Dual channel TENS machine by Totally TENS with 3 mode settings: Burst – Releases individual bursts twice per second. Pulse width is adjustable and pulse rate is set at 100Hz per second. Continuous and Modulation. Continuous – Stimulation is delivered continuously at the settings determined by intensity, rate and width controls •Modulation – Pulse width decreases from its setting by 60% and maintains decreased width for 2 seconds before returning to the original width setting, which is maintained for 3.5 seconds. The cycle is then repeated. The intensity and pulse rate are adjustable