Your search for the perfect Comfrey ointment is finally over. When you purchase remedinature Natural Comfrey Ointment today here’s what you should do…
When that cute little brown box from Amazon arrives at your door, rip it open the first chance you get. Take out your Natural Comfrey Ointment and admire the beautiful label that indicates Comfrey Oil and Beeswax are the only ingredients. You have in your hands a pure natural Comfrey Ointment product, no chemical additives, no water or other substances to dilute its efficiency.
Now open the jar and dig a small amount of the ointment with a clean finger. Apply that directly to the skin of affected areas and massage in well. As you use it notice how our special beeswax provides a protective layer over the skin, allowing the Comfrey oils to penetrate deep into the body, ideal where the user is not comfortable using an oil.
You will also notice there is no burning sensation and no unpleasant odour, meaning that you can use it anytime and in any occasion without being noticed. Comfrey is reputed for soothing and comforting and maintaining a healthy skin. Please note that Comfrey cannot be used on deep cuts or lacerations.
What separates our Natural Comfrey Ointment from the competition? It’s simple really. It starts with how we select only the top quality and fresh Comfrey oil. Combining the natural hardener- beeswax, we keep the formula as simple and effective as it was used since about 400 B.C. Perhaps that’s why this Natural Comfrey Ointment has become our bestseller.
Order now and when you do consider getting two… one for home and one for workplace or one for you and one for the person you care.
- This product has become our bestseller so we decided to give it a face lift. Thanks to our customers who have told us they love using it!
- Comfrey is one of nature’s greatest herbs, and is traditionally known as knitbone and a heal-all herb since about 400 BC. Nowadays it is reputed for arthritic knee and swollen joints.
- Comfrey’s most important ingredient is the substance Aallatoin. Allantoin could help promote healthy skin.
- Easy to apply on the skin of joints, knees, hands, ankles, body areas. Reputed for soothing and comforting rather than suppressing pain. A little goes a long way.
- No unpleasant burning sensations or odours, great to use in any time and in any situation. Most customers benefit from having 2 jars, one for the home, one for workplace.