The N-Wrap Thumb Brace that provides compression and immobilization. Manufactured to a high specification containing enhanced material which results in a more durable, comfortable and patient friendly product. The brace provides Velcro fastening for easy on and off application.
- Used for Ligament strains, Gamekeeper’s Thumb, Scaphoid injuries, Healing Fractures, Lunate injuries, DeQuervain’s Tendonitis, Torn Collateral Ligaments
- Anatomically contoured aluminium Palmer splint which Maintains full finger movement for rehabilitation exercises
- Neoprene allows for gentle compression and support with wrist stay and malleable aliminium thumb stay
- Restricts movement of the first MCP and CMC joints
- Wrap around Neoprene for protection of skin and Breathable material allows for comfortable wear night and day. This item is Washable in cool water with mild detergent