NEO G – Knee Support – Stabilised And Hinged Open Knee
Introducing the Neo G range of orthapedic sports supports ,designed to aid the prevention of recurring injuries,rehabilitation of existing ones, and to assist in the renewal of soft tissue after common sprains or injuries caused through sports activity.
The Neo G one size range of neoprene supports are specifically designed to prevent and rehabilitate soft tissue injuries by applying our exclusive variable compression system for support, comfort and heat retention to the affected areas before during and after regular exercise.
Due to the super slim profile of the devices, the Neo G range can be worn under everyday wear for the treatment of workplace injuries as well as sports related injuries for long term injury treatment
Knee Support-Stabilised and Hinged Open Knee
Used to administer stability and patella pressure whilst applying variable compression and warmth. Position centre of support over knee cap and press the middle fastening strap around the bck of the knee and fasten then repeat the same action with the upper and lower straps and tighten untill comfortable.
Features and benefits of the Neo G range:
- unisex range and universally sized – one size fits most!
- Designed to prevent and rehabilitate soft tissue injuries
- Variable compression support system and retains heat
- Lightweight and slimline neoprene makes the supports comfortable to be worn under everyday wear for the treatment of sports related injuries for long term treatments
- Helps with strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking
- Helps support and stabilize injured, weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities
- Open patella design and stitched buttress helps provide added support whilst the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device