“The Re-usable, Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Pack remains malleable when frozen, providing up to 15 minutes of use in one session. The flexible and ergonomically designed Pack is able to treat larger areas of the body such as the back, thigh, calf and stomach etc. The Pack is also designed to be compatible with the Neo G range of orthopaedic supports, to maintain a constant and secure position on the affected area and controlled compression when required.
How To Use:
Ensure Pack is at room temperature before heating or cooling.
HOT WATER – Remove all packaging and place Pack in heat resistant bowl, cover entire Pack with approx. 1.5 litres of boiling water and leave immersed for 5-8 minutes. With caution, pour water from bowl, remove Pack, dry with a towel, place into protector sleeve and apply to affected area.
FREEZE – Remove all packaging. Place Pack in freezer for approximately 120 minutes. Remove Pack from freezer with caution, place into protector sleeve and apply to affected area.
Apply Hot or Cold therapy for as long as comfortable, but for no more than 10 -15 minutes at a time. If using alongside a Neo G support, apply loosely and ensure compression is not too tight. ”
- Hot Therapy HELPS: with muscle and joint pain/stiffness, relax muscles, symptoms of arthritis and menstrual cramps
- Cold Therapy HELPS: with muscle/joint swelling, inflammation, soothe aches and pains e.g. headaches, toothache, insect bites and occupational/sporting injuries
- Hot & Cold Dual function Pack – Reusable & flexible
- Remains pliable even at low temperatures. Protector Sleeve included
- Compatible with Neo G supports to help maintain a constant and secure position on the affected area for hands free therapy. Look out for the Hot & Cold Logo on compatible supports