Arnica oil is ready to apply directly to the skin or it can be used as a base oil or to make Arnica creams or ointments. Arnica (Heterotheca inuloides) is a homeopathic anti-inflammatory that may be used for traumatic injuries such as sprains & strains, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons and backache. Arnica is probably best known as a pain relieving oil that could counteract inflammation and reduce swelling and discoloration on bruises, aiding healing and relieving pain. When blood vessels are broken, blood escapes and comes to rest in the surrounding tissue, this trapped blood is responsible for black and blue bruise marks. Arnica may reduce these marks by enabling the body to reabsorb this trapped blood. Dab onto effected areas (bruises or aching muscles) with cotton wool and massage in twice daily. Note- Do not use on broken skin or internally.
- Arnica has been recognised for its invaluable natural properties since the 16th century.
- Made by extracting the goodness from the finest quality Arnica. This is achieved by slowly infusing the Arnica in quality sunflower oil.
- Reduce black and blue bruise marks marks by enabling the body to reabsorb this trapped blood
- Pure unscented infused oil, No added chemicals, No Animal Testing
- **Also available in 100ml, 500ml, 1Ltr Bottle**