The 66fit cold compression therapy knee support is the latest affordable compression system on the market.
Designed as a ‘one size fits all’ this unique compression support is designed to minimise swelling whilst applying compression along with cold therapy to minimise pain.
The 66fit knee support completely covers all areas of the knee and allows the user to apply specific pressure to each area of the knee. It is secured by velcro fastening to ensure correct comfortable placement. Then using the inflation bulb – simply pump up the support to the required compression. The compression pump and tube is easily removable and there is a small shut off valve that will ensure you still maintain the desired compression.
The support comes with a removable inner gel pack. The gel pack can be placed in the fridge or freezer and when required, placed into the compression support for immediate use.
Multiple patient use
Removable inflation pump
Removable gel packs
Comfortable, adjustable compression and support
Washable support and gel pack
Adjustable air chamber for ideal compression
Can be worn whilst working
Anterior cruciate ligament
Posterior cruciate ligament
Medial cruciate ligament
Size: One Size Fits All
Main Material: Neoprene
Made In: Taiwan
Presented In: Colour Box
Packed Weight: 1kg
- The latest affordable compression system on the market
- Designed as a ‘one size fits all’ – Comfortable, adjustable compression and support
- Designed to minimise swelling whilst applying compression along with cold therapy to minimise pain
- Removable inner gel pack – can be placed in the fridge or freezer
- Removable inflation pump, Washable support and gel pack