These genuine IMAK Arthritis Gloves are designed to help relieve aches, pains, swelling, cold hands and stiffness associated with arthritis of the hands. The unique design of the IMAK Arthritis Gloves provides mild compression for warmth and helps increase circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing.
Use these gloves to relieve arthritis, hand fatigue, cold hands and other types of hand and wrist pain. They may also help with neuropathy of the hands and poor circulation. These Arthritis Gloves are made of soft, breathable cotton Lycra. Latex-free, these IMAK Arthritis Gloves are made of soft, breathable cotton/lycra, meaning they are comfortable enough to wear all day and night.
The open fingertips allow you complete freedom to feel, touch and grip, so you can perform daily tasks like office work, texting, knitting, crafts and hobbies, gardening, housework and anything else that you would normally do without any problems
- Provides mild compression to enhance blood circulation and warm hands. Open fingertips allow freedom to touch. Comfortable to use all day and night. If you need anti-slip gripping for more hands-on activities where grip is required, please see the new IMAK Active Arthritis Gloves
- The arthritis gloves are made of Soft, 92% Cotton/8% Spandex which allows the skin to breathe. It maintains its elasticity over time. Hand-wash cold, air dry. Designed by an Orthopaedic Specialist. Currently, the IMAK Arthritis Gloves are the only gloves on the market to receive an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation
- Size Matters: Be wary of compression gloves that claim to be “Universal” or “One size fits all”. Compression that is too tight can be dangerous and cut off your circulation. Compression that is too loose is ineffective and offers little relief. Look for gloves that are sized appropriately to fit your hand.
- *Open fingertips are an attractive feature, as they allow you the freedom to touch, grip and feel while wearing the gloves. To measure your hand for the size you need: With your palm side up, take a ruler, place it across the base of your fingers (inside of lowest knuckles) and measure the distance across your palm. Choose from the following sizes – X-Small: up to 2 3/4″ (7cm), Small: up to 3 1/8″ (7.93cm), Medium: up to 3 1/2″ (8.89cm), Large: up to 4″ (10cm), X-Large: up to 4 1/2″ (11.5cm)
- Ideal for activities of daily living, for example: driving, gardening, crafts and hobbies and office use.