Step: -1.Clean and dry affected area -2.Remove the plastic backing from one side of the patch. -3.Smooth that side over the area where you want pain relief. -4.As you remove the other half of the plastic backing, smooth the remainder of the patch over the pain area. -5.Remove from backing film and apply. -6. 8 Hours for each time, 5 times per week for a process. Do not use: 1.on wounds or damaged skin. 2.if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates. 3.with a heating pad. 4.when sweating (such as from exercise or heat) 5.with, or at the same time as, other external application products. Stop use and ask a doctor if: 1.conditions worsen 2.symptoms persists for more than 5 days. 4.rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Relieve pain, stimulate your muscles and relax.
- Aplicable to Muscular Pain,Stiff Shoulders, Pain Relieving, Relief Fatigue, Rheumatism arthritis pain,Cervical Spondylosis ect.
- Suit for Driver,Office worker,Sportsman,Elderly people
- Pain relieving plaster,effects are long lasting.
- Storage: Put in the cool and dry place