The Gold Coast Wrist / Thumb Support features a stitched structure throughout to give reinforced support to a sprain or instability of the wrist. The support aids relief from work or sports related injuries, repetitive strain injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Adjustable strap encourages the correct alignment of the thumb and carpal joints, which effectively helps to reduce inflammation whilst providing enhanced comfort. The support improves overall stability and prevents excessive movements in the wrist area.
Variable compression system offers a personalised fit for comfort and blood flow safety. Velcro fastening system for firm and easy closure.
Constructed from a breathable and lightweight blend of 65% Neoprene and 35% Nylon for a stronger supporting force. Known for its fantastic heat retention properties, Neoprene prevents skin irritation and helps to warm the muscles and joints – helping to prevent further injury.
Unisex support has a maximum circumference of 30cm and can be worn in a day to day environment, as well as on the sports field.
• Aids the recovery / treating of repetitive strain injury, sprains and carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis. • Adjustable compression using the strapping system – so one size fits all. • Supports injured, weak or arthritic wrist joints. Each box contains one support that is compatible for both the left and right wrist.
1. Slip thumb through the thumb. 2. Tighten the strap around your wrist (make sure it is a comfortable fit). 3. Please take care to make sure the support does not restrict blood flow.
- Aids the recovery of wrist joint strains and sprains and improves stability. Supports injured, weak or arthritic wrist joints.
- Encourages the correct alignment of thumb and carpal joints, reduces inflammation, enhances comfort. Inhibits excessive movement to prevent pain and speed up healing.
- Breathable and lightweight Neoprene / Nylon blend provides comfort and firm and easy closure. Secure variable compression Velcro fastening system for a secure and adjustable fit.
- Heat therapeutic Neoprene prevents skin irritation, increases blood circulation and warms the muscles and joints to prevent further injury.
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device