Glucosamine occurs naturally in our diets and has been shown to reduce and repair joint problems. Glucosamine is a major component of cartilage. Cartilage acts as a cushion by absorbing the impact on our joints. Cartilage often deteriorates over the years resulting in stiff and painful joints. Research suggests that Glucosamine may help repair damaged connective tissue such as cartilage and regenerate these tissues in the body. Peak Supps Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl also provides 15% of your recommended daily allowance (RDA) of Vitamin C. Glucosamine has been shown to improve the resilience of cartilage by increasing the the amount of nutrients and water within the joint. Other research suggests that Glucosamine can re-build new cartilage once damage occurs. This helps improve joint function and mobility. Glucosamine is beneficial for those who exercise on a regular basis as they are more prone to premature degeneration of their joints through repetitive movements and exercise. This includes a range of athletes from weightlifters, bodybuilders, mixed martial artists, sprinters too long distance runners. Arthritis sufferers and the general public may also benefit from supplementing with Glucosamine. Those that suffer with athritis and sore joints often combine Glucosamine with other joint supplements such as MSM, Cissus and Omega 3 Fish oils.
- Helps reduce and repair joint problems
- Helps attract fluids and nutrients into the cartilage
- Ideal for the general public, elderly and athletes that exercise on a regular basis
- Research suggests that Glucosamine may help repair damaged connective tissue such as cartilage and regenerate these tissues in the body
- Peak Supps Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl also provides 15% of your recommended daily allowance (RDA) of Vitamin C.