Bones and joints are continually in use and can be placed under strain by any number of factors, including: • injury • inflammation (e.g. as a result of allergies and sensitivities of the immune system or infection) • diet (e.g. a diet high in acid-forming foods, such as dairy and animal protein) • repetitive strain • age • hormonal imbalance • high homocysteine • sports • and medical conditions, such as arthritis and osteoporosis. In fact, by age 60, 9 in every 10 people have arthritis! Whatever the cause, once arthritis develops there is usually inflammation, causing pain, redness and swelling. Plus, the epidemic of osteoporosis (particularly prevalent during the menopause) has made many women think seriously about the health of their bones. It is the silent ‘thief’ that robs up to 25% of the skeleton by the time the sufferer reaches the age of 50. It also increases the risk of bone fractures, which occur in 1 in 3 women and 1 in 12 men by the age of 70. Not many people think about nourishing their skeleton. There is often a belief that, once bones are formed, they are there for good (at least until they start to degenerate, as a result of arthritis or osteoporosis). However, our bones, just like every other part of our body are continually being rebuilt. They are structures of protein and collagen, which collect mainly calcium, plus phosphorus and magnesium. FLEX-Easy Combination is a powerful joint and flexibility support formula, which contains a special blend of foodbased and herbal ingredients.
- SUPPLEMENT SUPPORT: • Bone and joint health • Reduction of inflammation • Calcium absorption • Joint pain and arthritis • Tissue building • Connective tissue and flexibility • Detox and alkalising the body
- OVERVIEW: A unique and comprehensive formulation supporting joints and connective tissue health, which combines bioavailable glucosamine HCL, MSM, sour cherry, rosehip, turmeric and a host of other powerful active herbal ingredients.
- SENTIA EASYFLEX QUALITY: EasyFLEX is Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 Quality Assurance certification. Only the Finest quality raw materials in their Highest and Purest form are used. These procedures ensure manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are adhered to. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently High Quality Products.
- FINEST INGREDIENTS: With bioavailable glucosamine HCL, MSM, sour cherry, rosehip, turmeric and other active herbs
- CONTAINS NO ADDED: sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, lactose, dairy, preservatives, colours or flavours.