Aromatherapy Creams are made with a selection of essential oil specially chosen for their properties. The essential oils are diluted in cream base and can be used directly onto the skin.
- A cream made using natural essential oils
- This excellent cream is soothing and can help to relieve all types of muscular aches and pains. It penetrates deep to treat sore muscles and helps to ease aches and muscular strains. It can also lessen inflammation and relieve tension. Try it also for minor backaches, sprains and arthritis, and to relieve tension which is due to stress. The cream is made using natural essential oils of Lavender, Rosemary, Camphor and Eucalyptus along with Aloe Vera.
- As a pain reliever, Camphor is often an essential ingredient of products that specialize in treating backaches and muscle and joint aches caused by arthritis and other inflammations. It can help to create a cooling sensation that adds to the feeling of pain relief. Aloe Vera is an ideal therapeutic oil that helps with relaxation. It can treat rheumatic, body, back, neck, leg and shoulder pain.
- 60ml jar with 50ml minimum contents
- Lavender oil is used to reduce pain locally as well as reducing inflammation and is best when mixed with other oils for this purpose. After Lavender, Rosemary is probably the most important plant of the labiates family used in aromatherapy. Rosemary is reputed to be a good analgesic and can be used in massage, baths and compresses to reduce the pain of rheumatism and arthritis. It is also said to help with tired muscles. Eucalyptus is a warming oil and can help with all types of muscular aches and fibrositis as well as to reduce the pain of rheumatism and arthritis.