CT Cream with A.C.P. represents nothing less than a revolution in the treatment of inflammation related repetitive strain injuries. Now CT Cream Plus brings a new and more concentrated version of the old CT Cream formula.
Utilizing a patent pending transdermal system, CT Cream delivers Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine, Arnica and Choline deep into muscles, nerves, ligaments & tendons. CT cream is an innovative formulation that uses herbal ingredients with a binary transdermal agent for the treatment of pain and discomfort caused by repetitive muscle strains.
The three active ingredients: arnica, pyridoxine and choline barbitrate penetrate deep into the affected tissue and nerves through a unique transdermal delivering system. It reduces inflammation and repairs the nerves to give long lasting relief with continued use.
Arnica, with proven anti-inflammatory properties, is used in traditional eastern medicine for the relief of pain. Arnica, works with well known elements Choline and Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) to reduce inflammation of the affected area which is causing pain. These ingredients are delivered via a groundbreaking new carrier process known as the Binary Transdermal System (patent pending).
Developed by a team of Physicians, Pharmacists & Chemists in Southern California, CT Cream is the result of years of research that created a formulation combining eastern herbal ingredients with western technology. CT Cream with A.C.P. has been adopted for use by medical doctors, therapists, chiropractors and other health professionals.
- New higher concentration CT Cream formula
- For use on repetitive strain injuries and Discomfort Associated With Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Fibromyalgia, Shin Splints, Neuropathy And More
- Patent pending trans-dermal delivery system penetrates deep into muscles and tissues for lasting relief
- Delivers Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine, Arnica and Choline deep into muscles, nerves, ligaments & tendons
- Developed by a team of Physicians, Pharmacists & Chemists in Southern California