Cod Liver Oil 1000mg – high strength formula
This high strength Cod liver oil is a very rich source of the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA, as well as vitamins A and D. Together, these help to maintain a healthy heart, skin, nails, hormonal balance and inflammatory response.
SCIENCE TO SUPPORT…
Vitamins A and D, which are fat soluble nutrients, help to maintain the integrity of cells in the skin, help in inflammatory processes and help manage the effects of excess free radicals in all body systems.
Omega 3 oils are known to reduce inflammation of the urinary and reproductive systems (Bladder, kidneys and prostate) in men*.
DHA can help to maintain heart health. Research has shown that DHA can help maintain healthy blood pressure levels in those with high fat, high carbohydrate diets.**
EPA and DHA have been found to help protect the heart by keeping cell membranes fluid, positively influencing fat metabolism, managing heart arrhythmia, the ability of platelets to clot, helping to maintain the heart of muscle cells and helping to manage inflammation***
Omega 3 oils are also known to help maintain healthy joints, especially in inflammatory processes.****
Cod Liver Oil 1000mg providing:
Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) 110mg
Docosaxeanoic Acid (DHA) 100mg
Plus Vitamin A 2664IU
Vitamin D 200IU
Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial preservatives and Colours
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For adults, take one to three capsules daily as a good supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin A Oil, Vitamin D Oil. Capsule: Gelatine (Bovine), glycerine, water.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from children. Do not use if the seal is open.
- Manufactured and Sourced in the UK in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) approved facilities.
- Cod liver oil supplements contain essential Omega-3 fatty acids including eicosapentaenopic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), both used to prevent and reduce risk of heart disease.
- We provide Free Delivery and we operate a “NO QUIBBLE RETURN POLICY” even if opened. You always get 100% SATISFACTION or money back.
- The components found in cod liver oil may also provide relief from conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, all sorts of colitis, and Crohn’s disease.
- Certain components of cod liver oil such as EPA is often combined with other components following surgical procedures to enhance wound healing, reduce risk of infection and to shorten recovery time. Cod liver oil also contains numerous vitamins including vitamin A, vitamin D, and vitamin E.