Aromatherapy Creams are made with a selection of essential oil specially chosen for their properties. Regular massage with the cream can help alleviate the symptoms of muscular aches and pains. Also good to use after any broken joints to help strengthen the muscles.
- A cream made using natural essential oils
- A wonderful cream to help ease muscular aches and pains.
- Contains the essential oils of Rosemary, Ginger, Lavender & Myrrh
- 60ml jar with 50ml minimum contents
- Calming Joints 2 contains Lavender oil which is used for many purposes but one of its most important is in relation to muscular pain whatever the cause. It is said to reduce pain locally as well as reducing inflammation and is best when mixed with other oils for this purpose. After Lavender, Rosemary is probably the most important plant of the labiates family used in aromatherapy. Rosemary is reputed to be a good analgesic and can be used in massage, baths and compresses to reduce the pain of rheumatism and arthritis. It is also said to help with tired muscles. The main purpose of the addition of myrrh to this blend is for its reputed anti-inflammatory qualities whilst the addition of a small quantity of ginger makes this oil very warming. Ginger oil is also reputed to help increase blood circulation.