What is it?
PainGone is a handy, fast working pain relief device shaped like a fat ballpoint pen. Its compact size means it can be carried around at all times and used to give instant relief anywhere, even when fully clothed.
* Pain Gone works through clothing, so even when surrounded by other people there is no need to refrain from using it.
* An application takes less than a minute.
* It is small enough to carry around in your pocket or handbag
* As there are no attachments it can be used anywhere at any time.
Pain Gone is a natural pain relief device that can be used as often as you wish. Because it is self-contained, it needs no batteries or maintenance at all.
How does it work?
When you press the button on top of the device it delivers a low frequency, gentle electric charge, straight to the point of pain. Each click sends a pulse that will activate endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers to free you from pain. The stimulating frequency can provide prolonged and often instant relief. This means that anywhere, at anytime, pain relief is but a click away.
PainGone has been clinically tested on many conditions and several NHS hospitals use the pen in their Pain Clinics and recommend it to patients as a safe, drug-free therapy.
“The pen has beneficial effects in reducing pain and increasing overall mobility. Many of our patients have been really pleased with the results and in several cases we have witnessed a dramatic life altering change” – Dr Moore
“I cannot recommend PainGone enough” – Dr. Dunstan
We Recommend That You Seek Medical Guidance Before Using The Pain Gone if You use a pacemaker, Suffer from epilepsy or are in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy.
paingone PLUS offer the same pain relieving benefits as paingone but with the ease of it being battery powered.
- Buy both paingone & paingone PLUS together
- paingone PLUS is battery powered & paingone is manually powered
- paingone PLUS is easier to use for those with weak thumbs and for those hard to reach areas
- paingone is maintenance FREE
- Use as often as required on the point of pain