Treat pain at the first sign with Arnica Gel. Arnica gel is mainly used as a topical anti-inflammatory treatment, a remedy for bruises and wounds, to ease joint and muscle pains, and many others. The Arnica gel is non-greasy, or oily, and can be applied easily on the skin. It does not stain clothes and can be quickly absorbed by the skin.
Arnicare Gel relieves muscle and joint pain, and eases resorption of bruises and inflammatory edema caused by falls, blows, blunt injuries or surgery in adults and children 3 years of age and up.
Arnicare Gel is a quick-absorbing gel made from 100% naturally sourced medicinal ingredients including Arnica montana. It is free of parabens, perfumes, menthol and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Arnica (Arnica montana) has been used for medicinal purposes since the 1500s and is still popular today. Applied to the skin as a concentrated Gel based on organically raised arnica plant has been used to soothe muscle aches, reduce inflammation, and heal wounds. It is commonly used for injuries, such as sprains and bruises
- Excellent for post surgical bruising. Arnica gel is a herbal remedy used for pain relief in stiff muscles and joints. It definitely works. It has a slower process for healing the affected area compared to other cream but you avoid using more dangerous product on your skin.
- A must in every home’s first aid kit. Our Therapy Gel with Arnica provides topical relief of muscle soreness, bruising and swelling due to overexertion or injury.
- This product will surprise you. Arnica in gel form could help with pain, especially concerning osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel on the affected area as soon as possible. Massage gently until the gel has completely penetrated the skin. Repeat up to 3 times a day or as recommended by a health care practitioner. Avoid contact with open wounds.