Apitox bee venom Cream is a topical cream with analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, which includes amongst other ingredients menthol and Harpagophytum extract to significantly reduce joint and muscle pain caused by inflammation brought about by injuries or age. Aptiox Cream, with light texture and quick absorption, based on ingredients derived from bees such as honey extract and bee venom (Apitoxin) and other ingredients such as menthol, devil’s claw extract, methyl salicylate, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing effects. It improves muscle and joint relief. Warnings: External use only. Keep away from eyes, mucous and irritated or wounded skin. Keep out of the reach of children. Wash hands after every application. Do not eat. Possible allergic reaction: Some users may experience an allergic reaction to menthol including Apitox Cream. Signs of an allergic reaction include swelling, redness and itching where cream is applied and possibly difficulty breathing. Cream Apitox not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is important to note that some people are allergic to bee venom. Do NOT use if allergic to bee stings or to products derived from bees.
- Apitox is a product derived from 100% natural ingredients
- Bee Venom: also called Apitoxin, from Latin apis (bee) and Greek toxikon (poison). Devil’s Claw hydroglycolic Extract: Contains two active ingredients: Devil’s Claw and Beta-sitosterol (sterol from plants) that possess effective anti-inflammatory properties
- Honey extract: Honey is well known for its antimicrobial properties, moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Methyl Salicylate: Anti-inflammatory and rubifying action
- Chondroitin Sulfate: The perfect lubricant for our joints, it has anti-inflammatory properties. Menthol: The main component of peppermint. It has slight anesthetic and refreshing properties. Decongestant and antiseptic. It also stimulates the sensation of cold (analgesic)
- Glucosamine hydrochloride: stimulates the synthesis of proteoglycans located in the structural matrix of joints, it also helps the body to synthesize more collagen and it is anti-inflammatory