Allicin Max, Alliderm Gel, 30ml
Allicin is a type of garlic extract that can be very useful for balancing and clearing up problems relating to skin outbreaks.
The gel has a very pleasant aroma and is not at all sticky or messy.
Useful for clearing problems relating to skin outbreaks
Helps soothe infected areas
Not sticky or messy
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis, Allicin liquidum, Glycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vatamin C), Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Dehydro-xanthan gum, Citric acid.
Should be applied as often as required, but at least once daily, to the affected area.
It may also be added to a dressing or sticking plaster.
- Stabilized Allicin in a unique gel format
- For effective use anywhere on the body
- The perfect compliment to AllicinMax powder capsules
- It is for topical application as a soothing and beneficial way of delivering allicin to where it is needed most
- The gel has a very pleasant aroma and is not at all sticky or messy