ABOPharma Magnesium Oil for skin, produced by Zechstein Minerals in Holland according to EU standards and regulations, is a natural cosmetic product, which helps to compensate for shortage of magnesium in the body. The oil is an ultra-pure, highly concentrated form of magnesium chloride (Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate MgCI2.6H2O), derived directly from the earth at a depth of 1600 metres. Magnesium is an essential mineral for many functions in the body. It contributes to the maintenance of bones and participates in many metabolic processes, but its main role is to care for the normal functioning of the nervous and muscular systems. Magnesium helps reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue, balance electrolyte levels, normalise metabolism and energy production. It helps in the normal synthesis of proteins involved in the process of cell division. Magnesium oil is an effective means to increase magnesium levels in the body in transdermal magnesium therapy. It has a positive impact by improving blood circulation and facilitates blood flow in the blocked area. Useful in cases of muscle cramps, eczema, psoriasis, warts, varicose veins, and sports-related problems in the neck, shoulders, waist, hips etc. ABOPharma Magnesium Oil may be helpful in cases of Fibromilagiya (muscle and joint pain, chronic fatigue, tense muscles, tendons and joints). Country of source: Holland 100ml
- A pure and natural cosmetic skin product which helps to compensate for magnesium shortage in the body.
- Provides care for the normal functioning of the nervous and muscular systems.
- Has a positive impact on circulation and helps to facilitate the flow of blood.
- Applying magnesium oil to the skin is known as transdermal magnesium therapy. Rapidly absorbed. Convenient dosing and administration.
- May help in cases of muscle cramps, tension, chronic fatigue, joint pain etc. Spray for external use – massage.