Use the two variable resistance balls to train your forearm, hands and fingertips. Ideal for wrist stability, muscle tone, strength and developing dexterity.
The 66fit Hand Therapy Balls are an excellent way of exercising the muscles in the forearm, hand and fingers.
Using the two variable resistance balls provide resistance training for the hand and fingers, and is ideal for wrist stability, muscle tone, strength and for developing dexterity.
Set of 2 Balls
1 x Pink (Soft), 1 x Blue (Firm)
Ball Size: 5cm
Material: Thermoplastic Rubber
Presented in Colour Blister Pack
Strength: Soft & Firm
Colour: Pink & Blue
Main Material: Thermo Plastic Rubber
Made In: Taiwan
Presented In: Blister Pack
Packed Weight: 200gms
- The 66fit Hand Therapy Balls are designed to build strength and dexterity in the hands and fingers, and can assist recovery post injury
- This set of two 5cm therapy balls contains one soft (pink) and one firm (blue) density ball
- 66fit Hand Exercise Balls are made from high quality silicone and presented in a sealable blister pack for easy storage
- Suitable for progressive resistance training exercises to work on either individual fingers or your basic grip
- These hand therapy balls are proven effective in the treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis and Repetitive Strain Injuries