Wrist Brace Support Splint for Carpal Tunnel Arthritis, Sprain Strain, padded Left, Medium
This provides enhanced compression and immobilization. The support comes with extra padding an easy to modify metal stay that keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons and helping to reduce wrist pain. The brace provides removable stays and Velcro fastening for easy on and off application. The key function of this brace is long term therapy provided be a very comfortable and supportive brace.
- Ideal for healing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Sprains, Weak wrists, Injured hand, Ligament Strains, Repetitive Strain and Tendon Injuries,
- Used for Rheumatoid Arthritis, sports injuries and post cast healing
- Padded support and straps for enhanced compression and stabilization.
- Easy to modify metal stays keeps wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons, helping to reduce Wrist Pain both day and night
- Aluminium palmer splint removable so can be reshaped to wrist