Toechmo Ball of Foot Cushions – Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Kit Metatarsal Pads, Gel Helps Cushion, Support Hammer Claw Mallet Toes, Arch Pain, Neumeria Pads High Heels Relieve Forefoot Pain
Relieve Foot Pain And Pressure! Feel Maximum Comfort Just Using this Pads!
Prevent the pain at the ball of your feet and get rid of abrasions for good!
This revolutionary product is able to provide cushioning and absorb all kind of shocks easily.
Bringsine’s Pads Are Precisely Designed In One Universal Size, Perfect For All Types Of Shoes & Heels!
The benefit from this amazing feature and use them while working, having fun or exercising with no problem.
The discreet cushions are supported by high quality adhesive ensuring they will stay firmly in place even after multiple uses.
And you can remove them whenever you want without any damage to your shoes.
Treat Yourself As A King Using The Ultimate Pain Relief Pads That Only Toechmo Can Provide!
bScroll Up & Click Add To Cart Now Before We Are Sold-Out Again!
Get rid of the pain, to go with and feel without, of course, if you add to cart!
- STOP FOOT PAIN – Premium Soft gel spandex Metatarsal Pads prevent aches and pains related to Metatarsalgia, tendonitis, arthritis, diabetic, Morton’s Neuroma forefoot pain. Can be worn with a variety of shoes including high heels and running shoes for both men and women.
- GREAT VARIETY PACK – 6 Pieces (3 Pairs) per pack – Soft Fabric & silicone gel cushions help reduce pressure from the toes and metatarsals while providing maximum all day comfort and shock absorption to the sensitive tissue at the ball of the foot.
- ALL DAY COMFORT – Ball of foot Fabric & Gel Pads Shoe Inserts Cushions provides even distribution of pressure in the forefoot area. Stop feet from sliding forward.
- Toechmo Ball Of Foot Cushions Pain Relief Kit was designed to help relieve a variety of foot issues including Metatarsalgia, Bursitis, Morton’s neuroma, hammertoe deformity, ankle pain, painful aches, tendonitis and diabetic foot pain.
- 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED