Pure Epsom Salt 500 g ● Resealable stand-up pouch Easy-to-Use ● Food Grade, SPA and At-Home Care Soaking Pleasure ● A pure, time-tested mineral ● Health, Beauty , Fitness & Wellness, Crafts, Gardening, by bleumarine Bretania , France
High quality, pharmaceutical-grade Epsom salt available.
The wonders of Epsom salt have been well known for hundreds of years and, unlike other salts, has beneficial properties that can soothe the body, mind, and soul.
Some of the countless health benefits include relaxing the nervous system, curing skin problems, soothing back pain and aching limbs, easing muscle strain, healing cuts, treating colds and congestion, and drawing toxins from the body.
One of the simplest ways to ease stress and stress-related problems is to soak in a tub full of hot water with a few cups of Soaking Pleasure Epsom Salt. Some of the notable benefits of Epsom salt include:
- Eases stress and relaxes the body.
- Relieves pain and muscle cramps.
- Helps muscles and nerves function properly.
- Helps prevent hardening of arteries and blood clots.
- Makes insulin more effective.
- Relieves constipation.
- Eliminates toxins from the body.
What are some uses of Epsom salt?
Whether you like a relaxing soak or wish to enhance your beauty effortlessly, making Epsom salt a part of your daily routine can add a whole lot of goodness to your way of life. To experience the numerous health benefits of Epsom salt, take relaxing, stress-relieving Epsom salt baths three times weekly by adding 2 cups of Ultra Epsom Salt to a warm bath and soaking for at least 12 minutes. For the added benefit of moisturizing your skin, add 1/2 cup olive oil. Do not use soap as it will interfere with the action of the salts. Try to rest for about two hours afterward. If you have arthritic joints, move them as much as possible after an Epsom salt bath to prevent congestion in the joints.
For a foot bath, pamper weary feet by adding 1/2 cup of Epsom salt to a basin of warm water. Relax and soak feet for 20 minutes.
- Studies have shown that magnesium and sulfate are both readily absorbed through the skin, making Epsom salt baths an easy and ideal way to enjoy the associated health benefits1. Magnesium plays a number of roles in the body including regulating the activity of over 325 enzymes, reducing inflammation, helping muscle and nerve function, and helping to prevent artery hardening. Sulfates help improve the absorption of nutrients, flush toxins, and help ease migraine headaches.
- Exfoliates dead skin: In the shower or bath, mix a handful of Epsom salt with a tablespoon of bath or olive oil and rub all over your wet skin to exfoliate and soften. Rinse thoroughly. Dislodge blackheads: Add a teaspoon of Epsom salt into a half cup of boiling water. Apply this lukewarm mixture to the blackheads with a cotton ball.
- Removes foot odor: Mix a half cup of Epsom salt in warm water and soak your feet for 10 minutes to remove bad odor, sooth achy feet, and soften rough skin.
- Hair volumizer: Combine equal parts deep conditioner and Epsom salt and warm in a pan. Work the warm mixture through your hair and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Eases stress and relaxes the body.Relieves pain and muscle cramps.Eliminates toxins from the body. Recharge body with Mg. People use Epsom salt baths as a home treatment for: Arthritis pain and swelling, Bruises and sprains, Fibromyalgia, Ingrown toenails, Insomnia, Psoriasis, Ichy, Scaly skin, Sore muscles after working out, Soreness from diarrhea during chemotherapy, Sunburn pain and redness, Tired, swollen feet.