Pain Gone Pain Relief Pen Twin Pack – Instant Pain Relief.
What is it?
PainGone is a handy, fast working pain relief device shaped like a fat ballpoint pen. Its compact size means that it can be carried around at all times and can be used to give instant relief anywhere, even when fully clothed.
* Pain Gone works through clothing, so even when surrounded by other people there is no need to refrain from using it.
* Undressing is completely unnecessary and an application takes less than a minute.
* It is small enough and light enough to carry around in your pocket or handbag
* As there are no attachments it can be used anywhere at any time.
Pain Gone is a natural pain relief device that can be used as often as you wish. Because it is self-contained, it needs no batteries or maintenance at all.
How does it work?
PainGone works by pressing the button on top of the device to deliver a low frequency, gentle electric charge produced by crystals, straight to the point of pain. Each click sends a pulse that will activate endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers to free you from pain. This stimulating frequency can thus provide prolonged and often instant relief. This means that anywhere, at anytime, pain relief is but a click away.
Many NHS hospitals use PainGone in their Pain Clinics and recommend it to their patients as a safe, drug-free therapy.
Dr Moore: “The pen has beneficial effects in reducing pain and increasing overall mobility. Many of our patients have been really pleased with the results and in several cases we have witnessed a dramatic life altering change”
Dr. Dunstan: “I cannot recommend PainGone enough”
“After 3 days my knee felt better, after two weeks the pain has gone and mobility returned” Mrs B Merriott, Littlehampton
“After years of arthritic pain, it is the ONLY thing that worked without taking drugs” E Zographos, London
Do Not Use PainGone:
* If you use a pacemaker.
* If you suspect you are in your first 16 weeks of pregnancy.
* In and around your eyes.
* Over implanted metal parts.
* On wet skin or in damp surroundings.
* Close to oxygen or inflammable liquids.
* If you suffer from epilepsy.
* On the carotid sinus nerves, largyngeal or pharyngeal muscles in the front/side of your neck.
* Over the heart.
* While driving.
* Do not allow children under the age of 8 to use PAINGONE without adult supervision. Please keep instructions in a safe place.
- Twin Pack Pain Gone – Ideal to have a spare for anytime relef
- Simple to use and no side effects. No leads, pads or batteries
- Clinically tested, CE registered Class IIa Medical Device
- Use whenever you need it, even over clothing
- The PainGone you receive may differ in colour from the picture shown. All PainGone pens have identical features and are equally effective.