Oppo 2281 Wrist Brace Elastic Support Splint Sports Wrap Arthritis Pain Strap Carpal Tunnel Sleeve – EXTRA LARGE
* The wrist joint is a complex structure, consisting of eight carpal bones and the distal part of the ulnar and radial bones.
* These are the radiocarpal and midcarpal joints. The ulnar bone doesn’t directly articulate with the carpal bones.
* The triangular fibrocartilaginous complex (TFCC) is located between the ulna and carpals.
* With the disc, the radius bears 60% of loading; without the disc, the radius transmits 95% of the loading.
* Helps avoid the misery and frustration resulting from an injured or weak wrist.
* Provides firm support for the maintenance of joint structures with gentle compression over the wrist
* Retains heat to relieve pain.
HOW TO WEAR:
* Insert hand into the support.
* Pull the support to the wrist.
* Weak wrist
* Joint Stability
* Sprain / Strain
Measure circumference of your wrist.
Small ——- 13.0-16.2cm —— (5 1/8-6 3/8″)
Medium —— 16.2-19.7cm —— (6 3/8-7 3/4″)
Large ——- 19.7-23.5cm —— (7 3/4-9 1/4″)
X-Large —– 23.5-27.3cm —— (9 1/4-10 3/4″)
- Helps avoid the misery and frustration resulting from an injured or weak wrist.
- Provides firm support for the maintenance of joint structures with gentle compression over the wrist.
- Retains heat to relieve pain.
- Used For: Weak Wrist / Joint Stability / Sprain / Strain
- How to Wear: 1. Insert hand into the support. 2. Pull the support to the wrist.