Neoprene Thumb & Wrist Spica Splint Medical Stabiliser Support Brace Sprain Pain Arthritis NHS Left – Medium
This brace support is designed to support the base joint with straps or position the thumb to limit the grinding pain that motion can create.
The unique design of the internal padded stay works in combination with the outer elastic strap to provide focal compression at the base of the thumb and helps stabilise the CMC joint.
The CMC Thumb Support provides this functional stabilisation without restricting the use of the thumb in pinching or grasping objects
What you can apply for:
Instability of the CMC joint
Relief of pain at the joint
3mm high quality durable neoprene material.
Velcro wrap around strap to provide increased compression
Fully washable for long term use.
Wrist circumference less than 17cm Please select M
Wrist circumference greater than or equal to 17cm Please select L
1x brace support
- This item can be used for : Instability of the CMC joint Post Surgery. Oseteoarthritis, Arthiritis. Relief of pain at the joint. Gym and sporting activities.
- Velcro wrap around strap to provide increased compression around the thumb and wrist
- Fully washable for long term use
- Offers full stability and use of the hand
- Please measure the wrist size befor purchasing. Medium (L+R) 15-17 cm, Large (L+R) 17-19 cm