Epimed Anti Epicondylitis Clasp for Epicondylitis (Tennis or Golfers Elbow) and Tendinopathy (Large 28-30cm)
Thuasne’s Epi-med Elbow clasp has been specially designed to ease pain caused by epicondylitis, stretched or torn ligaments and regular sprains affecting the arm and elbow. It works by compressing the forearm musculature at its largest point below the elbow, without restricting the blood flow needed to restore torn muscles and tendon injuries. If you’re prone to sport-induced elbow damage, the Epi-med helps protect your arm from future twists and sprains that can really affect your fitness programme in the long run. Comfortable and easy to use, Thuasne’s Epi-med can be worn during work, sports and exercise – so there’s no need to let pain stop you from taking part in your routine activities! The clasp helps relieve discomfort on both sides of the forearm by correctly repositioning its angle to give you the best support possible. Compact and unobtrusive, the Epi-med doesn’t constrict your movement or circulation like conventional tubular bandages; instead it’s moulded to suit the shape of your forearm – meaning no more awkward binding or tying up loose ends that don’t fit properly! This support is stronger, more flexible and better adjusted to the contours of your body than any other sports guard. How to measure / find your correct size: Measure the circumference 4-5cm down from the centre of your elbow and choose from the sizing guide below: Measure the circumference 4 to 5 centimetres down from the centre of your elbow, take this measurement and use our guide below to select the best size for you. X Small – 22-23 cm / Small – 24-25 cm / Medium – 26-27 cm / Large – 28-30 cm / X Large – 31-34 cm
- Lightweight and dynamic epicondylitis clasp support for lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow), medial epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow), throwers elbow or Tendinopathy (inflammation of the tendon attachments) in the elbow.
- Anatomic design with silicone padding to reduce slippage and prevent painful inflammation
- Helps treat and prevent elbow-related sprains and injuries
- Can be used for either left or right arm. Available in 5 sizes – XS / S / M / L / XL
- For details on how and where to measure to find your size please see our product description below.