Cararthron: Herbal Anti-inflammatory Supplement TGA Approved for Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. 30 Capsules
Cararthron is a safe dietary supplement for short to mid-term relief of pain and stiffness.
It is a proprietary patented blend of 2 herbal extracts: Scutellaria Baicalensis root extract and Acacia Catechu herb extract.
How it works:
Both herbs have both been used traditionally in oriental and ayurvedic medicine for their anti-inflammatory properties. Cararthron works by inhibiting all 3 enzymatic pathways involved in inﬂammation (COX-1, COX-2 and LOX) and this is achieved via the active natural anti-inflammatory agents, known as Flavonoids. This allows for very powerful relief far more effectively than glucosamine.
-Scutellaria Baicalensis root extract
-Acacia Catechu herb extract
Instructions For Use: Cararthron is extremely safe and suitable for Vegetarians. Do not take Cararthron if you are pregnant, allergic to the ingredients or have liver conditions.
- Cararthron 30 Vegetatian Capsules for Relief of Joint Discomfort and Stiffness
- Cararthron® is registered with the Australian TGA for Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Cararthron’s ingredients have been designated as GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) in accordance to FDA (Food and Drug Administration) standards.
- A clinical trial of Cararthron® has shown that regular intake over 4 – 12 weeks results in an improvement of mobility and reduction in stiffness.
- Directions: Take 1 capsule every morning, after food.